wdpcpaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-12 23:20:56
Re:Can't transfer files between LAN clients
Success. Thanks to everyone for their help. WD support had me do a 4 second reset on the one MYBOOK LIVE that was still not showing up and that fixed that problem. I have now mapped network drives...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-11 23:50:56
Tony wrote @wdpcpa Have you tried using file explorer typing in the share name of the devices (ex. \\sharename) to see if the folder pops up? If so, you can right click it and map a drive to it for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-10 05:48:42
@wdpcpa UPDATE. I am 2/3rds done. I found a video that added one step to the SMB1 protocal. Using Regedit I had to had a D word, name it smb1 and change its value to 1. Odd, I know but it is in this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-10 02:26:55
IrvSp wrote @wdpcpa, It is the device that you are trying to access that has to match your PC. Good you are running SMB1, but as I said all PC's must as well. Do you have more than one on the LAN? If...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-09 23:14:49
IrvSp wrote @wdpcpa, Well the best thing to try is the CMD line. This will determine what you 'can' see and also if SMB1 is enabled. Use the Windows key + R and enter CMD. Then enter NET VIEW, it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-09 23:11:23
@Carl Thanks Carl. Just knowing LAN file transfer is supported clarifies things. The email I gave support is the same one and I sent you a DM.
0HELPFULS