Sparky672LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-13 17:07:15
Re:Password recovery SMTP settings not working
Carl wrote @Sparky672 So when I said the free mail providers have stepped away from SMTP it was simplified to not confuse but I apparently missed the mark on that. Yes its a specifically open SMTP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-12 23:06:04
Carl wrote @gerimy The service does work however it is in a limited capacity. The concern is most free email sources like Google and Yahoo have moved away from SMTP. The engineering team is looking...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-02 14:56:07
blubber wrote They probably have a covert channel/Backdoor to this routers as well better run a sniffer to see what’s going on. @blubber Nothing would surprise me, but they can't even figure out...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-02 14:52:35
Re:Password Recovery Email SMTP Setup
blubber wrote @Sparky672 Why would any company not use standard encryption is beyond comprehension. @blubber They are clueless! The TP Link engineer that contacted me directly about this problem...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-04-09 00:02:54
Re:[BUGS] AX1500 Network Map connection icons are wrong and other GUI sloppiness
@Tony I finally did it correctly. I did a full factory reset. This problem still exists! It's actually worse than before because although the Samsung kitchen appliances are connected to the Wifi,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-04-08 20:58:37
Re:[BUGS] AX1500 Network Map connection icons are wrong and other GUI sloppiness
@Tony Tony wrote @Sparky672 The point in my previous post was to see if it works which I am asuming it did. In that case please try to upload your backup, if that works then you should be good to go....
0HELPFULS