LinfengLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-29 16:06:23
Re:In System Log, which "Type" to select to filter No Internet events?
@IrvSp Thanks for bringing up the UPS issue: I have a Tripp Lite UPS unit from the wall, which feeds both the modem and the tp-link router. My ISP was blaming the signal box outside the building,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-29 14:54:17
@IrvSp I agree with everything you said. Yet, it was not a productive conversation when the support person does not answer my initial simple question: where in the system log can I find an indication...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-29 12:36:18
A new post from @michaelDom triggered an email alert. Have fun reading alone. I have a rather disappointing note to make, though. "Logging the no internet from whichever WAN source port is a "new...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-03-27 15:41:47
I was thinking about unplugging the WAN cable as well. I haven't got a window to pull for it :) Will update here should I catch it in the log, then. I would treat the "No Internet" events at home and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-03-27 12:58:31
I got the following reply from the TP-Link support. Yet, I am not sure if the agent was simply trying to push the case off the table. There is no settings or feature in the router to check log on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-03-26 01:55:36
In System Log, which "Type" to select to filter No Internet events?
Which "Type" in System Log is associated with "No Internet" events in general? I would like to know how frequently the WAN port gets no Internet connection. The type list is long, and the total...
0HELPFULS