NotAnotherZekeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By DisJockey 2024-03-29 21:38:13

BE550 Speed Test

I recently purchased the Archer BE550, and I'm trying to find the Speed Test in the app. I cannot find it either in the mobile app, or in the web panel. A search says that it's in the Internet tab, bu
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By NotAnotherZeke 2024-06-27 22:10:36

Unable to play Call of Duty on BE550

Since I have installed this router I have not been able to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare III. While it isn't the best game in the world, it is the core game that my group of gaming friends play. My
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By NotAnotherZeke 2022-09-04 02:04:17

Unable to download new firmware 1.3.1

When trying to update from the router, I receive this message "Unable to connect to the cloud server. Please try again later." I checked the download page and this version is not posted yet. Is this j
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By NotAnotherZeke 2022-08-24 01:32:05

Firmware request

Any chance the next firmware update can include the following? The ability to sort the network map client list by IP Address? I can't see any rhyme or reason for the arrangement right now, but looking
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By NotAnotherZeke 2021-08-09 01:09:55

Are there any beta opportunities?

I just got the Archer AX1100 and was wondering if there were any beta opportunities for new firmware. I used to take part in betas for the previous router manufacturer I used to own. I switched to TP-