HelpFixDecoAppLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By magno_grail 3 weeks ago

Second X55 Provides no increase in signal from main

Does not matter if connected to main deco or sitting next to second deco, the signal strength is the same and worse than my ancient AerialG. Green lights and "Everything's fine" on the deco "app". Eig
Forums/ Deco
By JerrySmall 3 weeks ago

a seperate router with deco mesh

I would like to use an extra seperate/stronger (with more choices) accessable router on my desktop for easy use, instead of on my phone (tedious), any recomendation? PS I have 6 deco be11000 and would
Forums/ Deco
By Whydoihaveto 3 weeks ago

How does auto update work with nodes that don’t support the option if set to main?

Why does my XE75 have auto update but my XE75 Pro not? Is the XE75’s OS more updated and better supported? If I set the non-Pro as the main node and turn on auto update, will all nodes, even the Pro n
Forums/ Deco
By ncoleamy 3 weeks ago

No password shown on new router label.

I've recently purchased the 2 pack XE200. There is no password listed on the label. Listed is: Mac address, SSID, S\N and Made in Vietnam, only. I tried setting up the mesh system, yesterday, but the
Forums/ Deco
By HelpFixDecoApp 3 weeks ago

Having problems with the Deco App? Read this

Update 08-29-2024 I have updated the instructions below on how to send a more comprehensive log file to support: Since August 4, 2024, I have been in communication with support via email to address va