HelpFixDecoAppLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By CarolNC 3 weeks ago

Connecting M Deco 6e to IQPump01

i'm not sure how to tell what hardware version I'm on. App says I'm up to date on firmware. I did a factory reset on my Jandy IQPump01 to redo the connection. I turned on the guest wifi and set it onl
Forums/ Deco
By langamer101 3 weeks ago

tplink deco m5 isp firmware to normal/retail firmware

Hello So I bought some second hand tplink deco m5 and they are ISP firmware. How do I get out of ISP firmware v2.5.9 and back to normal firm v1.7.8? I tried downloading all the us v1,v2,v3,v3.xx and u
Forums/ Deco
By welsh12uk 3 weeks ago

B63 USB Doesn't see my hard drive

I have an M2 Macbook Air that I'm backing up on an LaCie 2TB hard drive. I connect directly to my Macbook Air via USB-C connection. I recently purchased the Deco BE63 because it supposedly had a usabl
Forums/ Deco
By Mikis 3 weeks ago

Devices not choosing strongest signal node

So, I picked up a Deco XE75 (not pro) system about a week or so ago. Set up was easy and it works fine. Still need to do some fine tuning to get the satellite node to maintain getting a strong signal.
Forums/ Deco
By Curtis11 3 weeks ago

Main Deco keeps going offline

My main Deco continues to go offline and the light turns solid red. My modem has internet connection so I know it's not my ISP. I changed the DNS to Primary 8.8.8.8 Secondary 8.8.4.4. I have a new mod
Forums/ Deco
By rbulson 3 weeks ago

Ethernet connection to satellite router not working

I have a Davis Instruments Weather Station data logger connected to a satellite via an ethernet cable. In the Deco app It does not show a wired connection and is not pushing data from my weather stati