JoelSLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By JoelS 2021-03-22 17:01:14

"The bug that Tether changes to router device names do not take effect" on A7 is also on A9

You recently released a new firmware (version 1.1.2) for Archer A7s to that, in the release notes, "Fixed the bug that the Tether changes to router device names did not take effect" - I wanted to publ
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Lonk 2020-10-15 13:35:53

Have we discussed updating the OpenVPN protocol or adding Wireguard in addition to OpenVPN support?

I think we should start a discussion about upping the OpenVPN protocol because it's currently deprecated, as well as possibly adding Wireguard support in the future. It's an Open Source VPN protocol j
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By JoelS 2020-05-12 01:50:53

AX10 chose to restart all of it's services (5 minute downtime) because of a "time change"

I didn't initiate this "time change" at 6:18PM. I'm the only one with access to the router so it must have done so by mistake. But my question is, why? And how often is this going to keep happening, I
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By JoelS 2020-03-15 09:27:04

Current firmware, the Archer 7s and Archer 9s Reset Their "Friendly Name" in the Tether app

I name my A7 and A9 routers for my entire family, and their friendly nicknames I put in reset to either Archer_A7 or Archer_A9, the older firmwares did not have this bug.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By djviko 2020-01-30 15:33:32

Archer AX6000 + iPhone 11 Pro (802.11ax enabled)

Hi, I am having problems with my WiFi network. Even my iPhone 11 Pro which supports AX standard gets connection dropped at some distance and then an "Incorrect Password" pops up when trying to reconne
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By JoelS 2019-06-20 08:46:02

There is NO Wildcard SSL Certificate for your DDNS Service (*.tplinkdns.com)

They are free these days from Let's Encrypt so there is almost no reason not to. ESPECIALLY because all (I believe?) customers see this when they go to a DDNS link they bind, like examplecustomer.tpli