DataMeisterLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By DataMeister 2023-12-22 04:36:54

Control Kasa Wifi Plugs with a Wifi Temperature Sensor?

I have a few Kasa Wifi Outdoor Smart Plugs in a greenhouse. Is there an easy Wifi integration that can turn these on and off when different temperatures or humidities are reached? Or am I going to hav
Stories/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Riley_S 2023-04-13 18:55:58

Connecting your Smart Home with Sub-Ghz

What is Sub-GHz Communication? Many of the newest sensors and devices from Tapo are able to take advantage of TP-Links Sub-GHz technology to bring new features, functionality, and product types to use

What is Sub-GHz Communication? Many of the newest sensors and devices from Tapo are able to take advantage of TP-Links Sub-GHz technology to bring new features, functionality, and product types to use

Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By DataMeister 2022-10-22 21:50:03

Multiple SSIDs in an All-in-One router?

I read in an older thread that the consumer routers don't support mutiple SSIDs aside from the guest network. Has this been improved since with firmware updates? If not, does the business side have an
Stories/ Apps and Integrations
By Riley_S 2022-09-06 23:56:53

Matter: A Step Forward in Smart Homes

Matter: The Next Big Step for Smart Devices Over the next few months, you may start hearing a lot more about new technologies that will change smart homes forever. This is a result of the Matter Proto