Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

can someone help me? Router not a month old stopped working light has been red. internet is fine its the router is there an update or vpn or something i am missing?
By kimf0515 · Latest post Saturday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
I have the smart connect on and my Lg TV is on the 5g band but would like to switch to 2.4g so I can connect to the LG app. Is it possible to move a device between bands and how do I do so?
By Macmiwi · Latest post Saturday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Which WiFi 6 router has the ability to setup WiFi 6 independantly from 2.4 & 5Ghz? For instance, Archer AXE75 has the ability ... But I MUST have WiFi 6 only for my wife's iPhone 14. Yeah, I know ...
By GMANCRX · Latest post Saturday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
95Views
4Replies
I have set parental control and they were working only for Xbox. Works fine for Xbox but doesn't measure the time of connected IOS or iPad OS devices even if I disable the IOS private Wi-Fi address. I
By ZiDi
0Helpful
20Views
0Replies
I manually turned off the LED Status lights via the web interface (Advanced > System Tools > LED Control) but everytime the router reboots, the LED lights turn back on. This happens whether it's a man
LED Status lights
By Big-Black-Hawk · Latest post Friday by Big-Black-Hawk
0Helpful
73Views
2Replies
I bought this in September. Worked great, no issues until this week. Now, 2.4 Ghz Wifi devices connect at first but eventually disconnect. I have 2 gig fiber internet. The BE800 Archer functions as th
By lm384 · Latest post a week ago by Joe_M
0Helpful
1131Views
15Replies
How can I find my login pass
By Zhen · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
I have had the AX6000 router for almost 3 years with absolutely no issues. About 6 months ago I decided to change all the switches in my house to smart switches. So now I have around 30 iot devices co
By MartyZ · Latest post a week ago by ram1220
0Helpful
50Views
1Replies
i have 2 tl840n in my home, one upstairs (route mode) and one downstairs (AP mode), however there are many interference from many devices such as my one neighbour wifi which has 4 wifi ( all of them a
Access Point ModeBandwidth Control/QoS
By KappaLenny · Latest post a week ago by jra11500
0Helpful
51Views
2Replies
I am looking to use express vpn on my router... I only have the vpn server tab and not a client tab... Is there something I need to enable or is it not supported anymore? Chris
By 250r_chris420 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
76Views
3Replies