Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I recently moved. Changed the SSID of the network for the new home and created a guest network. One laptop in particular is having a hard time with the new network. I have it dual boot with Linux & Wi
By Yepsen · Latest post Saturday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
Pretty simple problem, but weird. I replaced today my Archer C2300 (it simply stopped putting out a wifi signal even though it said it did) with a AXE 5400 / AXE75. I used the same name of the network
By Jcameron · Latest post Saturday by Jcameron
0Helpful
68Views
2Replies
I want to get a POE security camera and was wondering if I needed a POE Injector or just put the ethernet into one of the LAN spots. My router is the AX 4400 wi-fi 6. I would appreciate a quick reply
By Debgram · Latest post a week ago by Debgram
1Helpful
63Views
2Replies
I am using the AX1800 as a wireless router attached to an ATT router BGW320. Wireless is turned off on the ATT router. I have 1000mbps up/down with ATT. If I connect my main computer to the AX1800 via
By jrbateman · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
New Archer BE550 V1.0 is not saving OFDMA+MU-MIMO enablement under Wireless>Wireless Settings. You can configure OFDMA+MU-MIMO and save but it reverts to OFDMA only within 30 seconds. It seems to be a
Firmware Update
By dfsdfedfd · Latest post a week ago by HueSplat
11Helpful
1089Views
14Replies
@kevin @KevinC @Carl @Carl2 Hi, as i can see on global TP-Link support page firmware V.1.2.0 has already been added with easymesh functionality. I had only bought this router so i can use easymesh fuc
Firmware Update
By Mr_Geek · Latest post a week ago by CEOTheNetwork
2Helpful
184Views
6Replies
I have Sonic Fiber and I have 10G Up / 10G Down. Prior to getting the BE800, I was getting much higher upload speeds (See 4/21/2024 compared to 5/24) with my old router. (See below picture) Here's wha
Upload Speed
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
My USB device is a 4-bay hard drive enclosure acting as a Media Center, but I can access only 1 drive at a time when it is plugged in. In Windows 11 File Explorer, only 1 of the drives is visible at a
USB Sharing
By DowneastBuff · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
87Views
1Replies
I recently list power to my home. After the power was restored my LG Smart TV is unable to connect to my wireless router. The other devices in my home all reconnected fine. I also was able to hot spot
Wireless connection
By Rmays1969 · Latest post a week ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
So here's an oddball question (at least for me because I don't fully understand). I have 2gb service (up/down) coming in, the ONT supplies the 2gb, the router has one 2.5g WAN, and four 1GB ports on t
By DavidMebaneNC · Latest post a week ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
123Views
6Replies