Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have a TP-Link Deco XE75 Pro AXE5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E "Whole Home Mesh System (3-Pack)" that I setup and have been running since late October 2023. The system is fast when deivices are connected. H
Client DevicesWi-Fi 6E
By daniel23 · Latest post Saturday by DocDoyo
0Helpful
660Views
6Replies
Hello, I have several different networks for different rental units and for my house. I meant to change my home network from being a router to access point, but I accidentally changed one of my rental
0Helpful
44Views
0Replies
I need my computer on the 5g network to access printers on the dedicated guest 2.4ghz network but can't do this. How do I turn off Network Isolation
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
Deco 6E has 3 port for direct connection. The upper port is not working. Its working in the past just error occur. what I did to resolve it. 1. Reboot. Not Working 2. replace internet cable. Not worki
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
Recently setup a Deco XE70 pro mesh system and it is working great. The devices only have one 2.5 Gbps port and I would like to have another 2.5 port on the main router to network to an unmanaged swit
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 7
By mwebb · Latest post Friday by Carl
0Helpful
24Views
1Replies
I have a remote Deco x60 device that I wish to connect to a switch for additional non-WiFi devices. Mesh is up and running properly. Do I need to set up the remote as an access point, or should it wor
Client DevicesAccess Point Mode
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
I recently deployed a X50-POE setup at the house, and I was wondering if there is a list of compatible mesh devices.
By joshforester · Latest post Thursday by terziyski
2Helpful
39Views
1Replies
I have been using the deco mesh system for almost 2 years and have never gotten the Parental Controls to work. I have even paid for the Premium Homeshield package to get Advanced Parental Controls- st
Parental Control
By drat242 · Latest post Thursday by SouthTech
3Helpful
410Views
5Replies
Hi! I have 4 deco x55, they are all wired to tp link switch and all of them are set in access point mode. However one of them is giving me max 70-80mbps while others providing 180-350mbps. What could
By marmardes · Latest post a week ago by marmardes
0Helpful
63Views
2Replies
I have a new Deco XE75. I have moved all my devices to it except the below. I have tried the following settings per what I've read, to no avail. Beam forming off 2.4 GHz only WPA2 Fast Roaming disable
Client Devices
By xunilhr · Latest post a week ago by mujju76
3Helpful
939Views
5Replies