Deco x55 speed

Deco x55 speed
Deco x55 speed
a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 Rel 40485

Hi!

I have 4 deco x55, they are all wired to tp link switch and all of them are set in access point mode. However one of them is giving me max 70-80mbps while others providing 180-350mbps. What could be the issue? 

I think i didnt touch any configuration it was just all plug n play, i remember 2 months ago when i set everything up for the first time the speed on that satelite was also 180-350mbps.

Interesting part is that once i unplugg that satelite from switch and once connects wirelessly to another satelite speed goes up and gives around 150-200mbps.

I did test the lan cables and they are all good. Also, tried reboot but no results.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco x55 speed
a week ago

@marmardes 

What did you do to test the cables?

I would start by swapping satellites to see if the problem follows the satellite.

Options
Re:Deco x55 speed
a week ago

@yves_b 

i just hooked up the testers on both end of cable and seems all fine, 1-8 all green led.

The one giving me slow speed is main deco, but i also tried to set another one as main unit but that didnt help either. Fun fact is that it gives full speed once i unplug the ethernet cables and it connects wirelessly to another deco xd

i will try to swap satellites as u suggested and see if it might be a cables problem..

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 66

Replies: 2

Related Articles