Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have a Deco X50 main router with a connected X55 (hardware version 1.26). I just updated the firmware for the X55 a few days ago, and ever since the update, all of my 2.4ghz only devices will no lon
Firmware Update
By Ecks17
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies
I have two houses, each with a set of DECO X55 and two additional repeaters. One of the DECO units in one of the houses prompted me to update to firmware version 1.5.0, which I did. Since this update,
Firmware Update
By ssossai · Latest post Sunday by Katastrophe
1Helpful
287Views
4Replies
I bought this BE11000 3-pack from Costco a few weeks back. Very nice kit and easy setup. Overall running pretty stable, but 3 times now over the past couple weeks, one of the ethernet ports locks or f
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
Greetings all, after the last firmware update, I get a notification that TP-Li k Corporation Limited has joined my network. However, it doesn't show up in the Connected Devices list. Anyone know what
By TFIII
1Helpful
29Views
0Replies
Unable to connect Blink-Sync module to Deco Internet. I tried IOT as well . Also followed the steps in Blink sync module won't recognize Deco XE5300 - Home Network Community (tp-link.com). It did not
By Lasar · Latest post Saturday by mticktin
0Helpful
106Views
1Replies
Hello, I have several different networks for different rental units and for my house. I meant to change my home network from being a router to access point, but I accidentally changed one of my rental
0Helpful
47Views
0Replies
I need my computer on the 5g network to access printers on the dedicated guest 2.4ghz network but can't do this. How do I turn off Network Isolation
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies
Deco 6E has 3 port for direct connection. The upper port is not working. Its working in the past just error occur. what I did to resolve it. 1. Reboot. Not Working 2. replace internet cable. Not worki
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
Recently setup a Deco XE70 pro mesh system and it is working great. The devices only have one 2.5 Gbps port and I would like to have another 2.5 port on the main router to network to an unmanaged swit
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 7
By mwebb · Latest post a week ago by Carl
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
I have a remote Deco x60 device that I wish to connect to a switch for additional non-WiFi devices. Mesh is up and running properly. Do I need to set up the remote as an access point, or should it wor
Client DevicesAccess Point Mode
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies