BE11000 ethernet port keeps crapping out. Need full power reboot to get back online

BE11000 ethernet port keeps crapping out. Need full power reboot to get back online

a week ago

I bought this BE11000 3-pack from Costco a few weeks back.  Very nice kit and easy setup.  Overall running pretty stable, but 3 times now over the past couple weeks, one of the ethernet ports locks or freezes up or something.  I first part swapped the ethernet cables as well as the device connected to it, but then figured it was the actual Deco port.  As a last resort, I pulled the power plug on the Deco, waited 20 sec, and plugged back in.  After reboot, good as new.

I have the latest firmware of course and otherwise it works fine.  Anyone else have this issue?  Hopefully the hardware isn't a dud and something maybe a firmware update can fix.  May go back to using just the older AXE5300 Deco's, but would like to use this newer model.  Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:BE11000 ethernet port keeps crapping out. Need full power reboot to get back online
12 hours ago

I had the problem yet again.  Swapped the node with another one from the 3-pack that was only being used wirelessly.  So good so far for a few days.  if indeed bad ports, I may need to return and exchange the set back to Costco (unless I can just swap the one node from the 3-pack out).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 51

Replies: 1

Related Articles