Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

I have installed 4 of the HomeKit Smart Plug (BLE) EP25s. When I put the devices into Away mode the plug cycles ON and Off during the period during which I want for it to be constantly ON. How can I d
Schedule
0Helpful
54Views
0Replies
Hi Everyone Im looking for a smart plug that can send me an alert if the device plugged in has stopped drawing power, its for a wine fridge kept in an storeroom, are there any tp link plugs that suppo
Energy Monitoring
0Helpful
54Views
0Replies
Purchased a HS-110 Kit, 1 connected quick, 1 will not connect regardless of what I do. What now?
By bear007 · Latest post 2024-02-09 10:33:31 by bear007
0Helpful
151Views
2Replies
Why is there no option to update the firmware for a single device at a time? The firmware update causes a brief power outage which I want to be able to manage to prevent damage to the connected equipm
By rct0 · Latest post 2024-02-08 22:39:53 by rct0
0Helpful
199Views
4Replies
So...I have seen requests for a dimmable plug for devices like desk lamps. Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any new products that do this. Obviously, product developers have gotten the suggestion
0Helpful
73Views
0Replies
I need a wall mounted light switch to control one of my Smart Mini Plugs. I can't use a wired solution as the only switch in my room controls the power in entire room. Is there a Kasa/TPLink product t
Setup and ConfigurationBattery operated light switch
0Helpful
49Views
0Replies
I have a "different" use case. I want to use my smart plug with a sump pump to find out how often the pump runs. I don't care about energy consumption per-se, just whether the pump is drawing power an
Feature RequestEnergy Monitoring
0Helpful
85Views
0Replies
On the order of every two minutes or so, my HS103 smart plugs, when off, are very briefly turning on their receptacle and immediately turning it off. It amounts to a split second zap of power. Is this
By OtterPoint · Latest post 2024-01-30 22:03:57 by OtterPoint
0Helpful
93Views
1Replies
Did TP-Link ever come up with a way to change the wifi password in the Kasa app, instead of having to reset and reconfigure each device? A TP-Link employee was talknig about sending it to their dev te
By AVLfilm · Latest post 2024-01-29 04:37:34 by AVLfilm
10Helpful
1785Views
5Replies
Hey everyone! I don't see where I can update my email address associated with my account. Signed up using a work email that I'll no longer have access to. Am I missing this option or will I have to cr
By ACGreen · Latest post 2024-01-27 23:06:24 by mfh77
0Helpful
180Views
1Replies