Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Since I changed my router, my KP115 no longer accepts voice commands via Alexa. It flashed the amber/blue but will not link up with my blue tooth on my iPhone. What to do?
Amazon AlexaSetup and Configuration
By Doc-Ed
0Helpful
50Views
0Replies
I have tried over and over and am not able to connect to my new device to set it up for use. I have followed the instructions Downloaded the app Local access is enabled The device is plugged in - Blin
smart plugSetup and Configuration
By Snowbie1 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Rodster8449
1Helpful
464Views
5Replies
A new app showed up on my ipad, tried to update, now locked out of Kasa/TP-Link on iPad & cell phone!! Why is it telling me invalid email?? Trying to install doorbell tomorrow & this is really annoyin
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
71Views
0Replies
I am having the same issue as this user: https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/forum/topic/518720 I tried following the troubleshooting steps provided but that does not fix my issue either. I am
Setup and ConfigurationRemote Access
By seattleguy · Latest post 2024-03-07 00:14:15 by Riley_S
0Helpful
116Views
1Replies
Hi Everyone, I have two Kasa Smart Plugs HS100 & HS105 WiFi, I have owned for a few years never used much until last 5-6 months without issues for random projects. I liked it some much, that I setup H
Setup and Configuration
By PaulWx
0Helpful
126Views
0Replies
Howdy folks, could use some help. Long story short, I just moved to a new place and Im trying to set up the glory that is my Kasa smart plugs. Ive literally used these plugs since about 2021/2022 with
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
109Views
0Replies
I have three different models of Kasa smart plugs and only two have energy monitoring however only the EP25 has cost in the application. The KP125 only has energy usage. Why is there different app scr
Energy MonitoringSetup and Configuration
0Helpful
126Views
0Replies
I need a wall mounted light switch to control one of my Smart Mini Plugs. I can't use a wired solution as the only switch in my room controls the power in entire room. Is there a Kasa/TPLink product t
Setup and ConfigurationBattery operated light switch
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
Using my cell phone Kasa app, I set up several Kasa/tp-link Smart Plugs to control lights on a schedule at my home in the Eastern Time Zone. Device Info shows that they are all on America/New_York tim
TimerSetup and ConfigurationSchedule
By MrRevo · Latest post 2024-01-25 20:22:10 by MrRevo
0Helpful
243Views
2Replies
I have an EP10 mini plug that I have removed and no longer use and want to remove it from the Kasa app. It shows on the app as "offline". The instructions say to click on it and go to its settings and
Setup and Configuration
By Chanton · Latest post 2024-01-11 23:23:39 by Ryan
0Helpful
119Views
1Replies