Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I installed the dimmer, later used the app to calibrate it to the lowest possible light, but it still not low enough Suggestion?
Dimmer
By Glev55 · Latest post a week ago by Narg
0Helpful
89Views
1Replies
Took me a while to figure out how to install this in a 4 way configuration. I am just posting my conclusions and welcome some feedback from folks who have more info on how these kits actually work. My
Dimmer3 way
0Helpful
42Views
0Replies
I have 6 overhead LED lights connected to the HS220. These have been working fine for a couple of months, except for an occasional, momentary bright "flash". The lights go to full power for a fraction
Dimmerflashing
0Helpful
45Views
0Replies
I did not know Kasa HS220 is not designed to handle ELV bulbs/engines. My porch light is ELV and the lamp flickers only when set to very low. Works fine at brighter settings like 50%. Is there any dan
Dimmer
By DanoT
0Helpful
40Views
0Replies
Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post 2024-04-16 05:01:04 by Osugrad
39Helpful
2499Views
26Replies
Has anyone figured out how to wire a 4-way set-up? For the bedroom lights, I have a switch when you enter the room and then a switch either side of the bed. I would really like for this to work!
Dimmer
By Maison_Berri · Latest post 2024-04-11 22:28:52 by HarryDurt
1Helpful
357Views
3Replies
I have spent the last few days installing the Kasa 230 v2 Kit and the new house wiring was a little confusing but I think I have it set correctly. I see several Issues: 1) After installing the switche
DimmerSmart Actionsinstallation
0Helpful
55Views
0Replies
Hello, what are the recommended or best dimmable LED recessed retrofit downlight for the KS230 Kit V2? Looking for the best flicker-free dimmable LED 6 inch recessed retrofit downlight to be used with
Dimmerdimmable recessed retrofit downl
By BoCE
0Helpful
46Views
0Replies
I've purchased a KS240 fan controller and dimmer switch an as Ive tried it install it, I see I don't have the right number of wires in my wall. I have the light running just fine but I don't have anot
DimmerSmart Actions
0Helpful
43Views
0Replies
So Have the Main and the Satellite worked out.... Switch is connected to WiFi..... Using Sunco BR30 lights... Observations: Only 1 of the 6 recessed lights in the room is now turning on. Noticed that
Dimmerwiring
0Helpful
76Views
0Replies