Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I did not know Kasa HS220 is not designed to handle ELV bulbs/engines. My porch light is ELV and the lamp flickers only when set to very low. Works fine at brighter settings like 50%. Is there any dan
Dimmer
By DanoT
0Helpful
2Views
0Replies
Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post 12 hours ago by Osugrad
29Helpful
1941Views
26Replies
Has anyone figured out how to wire a 4-way set-up? For the bedroom lights, I have a switch when you enter the room and then a switch either side of the bed. I would really like for this to work!
Dimmer
By Maison_Berri · Latest post Thursday by HarryDurt
1Helpful
284Views
3Replies
I have spent the last few days installing the Kasa 230 v2 Kit and the new house wiring was a little confusing but I think I have it set correctly. I see several Issues: 1) After installing the switche
DimmerSmart Actionsinstallation
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
Hello, what are the recommended or best dimmable LED recessed retrofit downlight for the KS230 Kit V2? Looking for the best flicker-free dimmable LED 6 inch recessed retrofit downlight to be used with
Dimmerdimmable recessed retrofit downl
By BoCE
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
I've purchased a KS240 fan controller and dimmer switch an as Ive tried it install it, I see I don't have the right number of wires in my wall. I have the light running just fine but I don't have anot
DimmerSmart Actions
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
So Have the Main and the Satellite worked out.... Switch is connected to WiFi..... Using Sunco BR30 lights... Observations: Only 1 of the 6 recessed lights in the room is now turning on. Noticed that
Dimmerwiring
0Helpful
49Views
0Replies
I have a HS220 switch. The lights started to blink a few seconds the same time every night. They blink once and then they are ok. How do I correct.
Dimmer
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
I did the calibration but I notice that from 25 to 1% the led lights do not dim enough, they don't turn off. I have another switch, same hardware/firmware version that works fine. Could it be an incom
Dimmer
By ObiFredKenobi · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Costello
1Helpful
105Views
1Replies
Hi all, I am trying to Install an HS220 on a 3 pull switch. The wires coming out of the wall are 2 black, a white, and a bare copper. The Switch lights up but won't turn the lights off and on. I wired
DimmerWire
By Jxa1990 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RyanEverhart789
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies