Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I have an application need where I would like to control another Kasa switch (KS200) with an additional KS200 in a box location that does not have a load wire. My thinking may be flawed but it seemed
Remote ControlSmart ActionsGoogle AssistantFeature Request
By miktek
0Helpful
54Views
0Replies
Community Survey: Color Options for Smart Switches and Dimmers Over the past few months, the team has seen a general increase in product requests for Smart Switches, Dimmers, and Outlets to be sold in
Highlighted ThreadFeature RequestOfficialSurvey
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-10 17:30:57 by wrecks1
2Helpful
486Views
3Replies
I have several Kasa switches (3-way, hs200, and hs220) and installed lights where you can control the colour/warm by flicking the switch off and on rapidly -- 6 times to reset all lights. I can't seem
Smart ActionsFeature RequestColor
By Flint · Latest post 2024-02-08 16:38:54 by Flint
0Helpful
87Views
3Replies
Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post 2024-01-28 13:03:36 by Nothanksbondole
13Helpful
1629Views
17Replies
I have an HS210 3 way. I have replaced 1 switch with the 210 while leaving the other switch alone. The smart switch will turn on the lights but only for a few seconds then the go off. Also can't seem
Smart ActionsFeature Request
By JTSeymour · Latest post 2024-01-03 18:54:23 by Carl
0Helpful
76Views
1Replies
Will Kasa come out with a three way dimmer switch compatible with home kit?
DimmerFeature Request
0Helpful
71Views
0Replies
It has been a few years since someone asked, but is there any development on a 4-way dimmer switch? My home has two 4-way circuits. That is 6 switches I cannot swap out, leaving me with an odd setup.
Feature Request
By Rayday
0Helpful
90Views
0Replies
Does TP-Link offer a 3 way dimmer that doesn't have a satellite requirement. I.E. I can/want to put a generic non smart three way switch(no dimmer) on the other end and it should work. Tried the other
Feature RequestDimmer
0Helpful
95Views
0Replies
I have 2 ES20M Smart Motion Dimmers, an HS210 smart switch, and just purchased 3 HS220 single pole smart switches. The Smart Control feature on the motion dimmer switches is great and allows the light
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature Request
3Helpful
100Views
0Replies
I've been using the white switches in my home for a couple years, and really like them. I've wanted to use them at our vacation rental properties, too, but our rentals have dark finishes and fixtures,
Feature Request
By coldsquid · Latest post 2023-11-20 21:55:39 by Riley_S
0Helpful
169Views
1Replies