Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Bought tested a year ago. New house I've to cameras connected ok. Looks like good h200 camera connection. Click to refresh tries but goes to an old micro sd image and back to blank screen. Both camera
Live View
0Helpful
37Views
0Replies
Buffering when I come into the picture
MicroSD cardLive View
By Butchk1 · Latest post 2024-08-12 23:30:04 by Riley_S
0Helpful
76Views
1Replies
I've just received my SolarCam 2k kit (c425 + solar panel) and it seems great except I've experienced an issue with viewing playback recording after a detected event. I can receive a notification for
MicroSD cardSD CardNotificationsLive View
0Helpful
87Views
0Replies
Trying to find out if there is a way to turn privacy mode off using google home automation. Example, I have a google home automation setting so when I say Hey google, good night, it turns on music and
Feature RequestLive ViewGoogle AssistantPrivacy mode
0Helpful
55Views
0Replies
I'm curious why I can't zoom in on playback or downloaded clips. Zoom is great on live view. Seems odd, as that's usually when you'd need to zoom in and look for finer details ie: licence plate, faces
MicroSD cardTapo CareLive View
By Jps1 · Latest post 2024-05-28 16:50:07 by TapoBR1
0Helpful
471Views
2Replies
my tapo c100 dont connect when i leave the house
Live ViewMicroSD card
By bigty
0Helpful
189Views
0Replies
Tapo C210 Camera Stops Live feed to ask if I want to keep viewing! I have read threads from several other users commenting on this problem and I wanted to share what I have found. I believe this issue
Live View
By malcolm-b · Latest post 2023-12-01 07:42:10 by Otrip
1Helpful
750Views
2Replies
Cannot find anywhere in the app to setup a mulitple cameras view, what am I missing? I have 4 C325WBs and there must be a quick access to a multiple camera view somewhere, but I can't find it. Is ther
Live ViewFeature Request
By JonoVegas · Latest post 2023-11-20 22:52:01 by Riley_S
0Helpful
374Views
1Replies
I want to stream my Tapo C325WB camera to YouTube. I am trying to use the OBS software, and it requires a video source address. I read on the Tapo website that the address: rtsp://(ipaddress)/stream1
Live View
By RMandHounds · Latest post 2023-09-17 04:04:55 by jhocaleb
0Helpful
943Views
2Replies
Help! The playback feature in the Tapo app has stopped working for my C110 camera. In March, it worked fine. Now, the time for the time selector is 1 hour behind the real time which is shown on the vi
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesLive ViewMicroSD cardPlayback
By In2ition · Latest post 2023-05-05 19:14:06 by In2ition
1Helpful
598Views
3Replies