Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I bought a Tapo C402 i got it up and running. It works on alexa but not on google home. Is there something wrong with the camera? Thanks
Google AssistantAmazon Alexa
By tim66214 · Latest post 2024-08-24 19:41:24 by tim66214
0Helpful
137Views
3Replies
Would my tapo C520WS or C210 I believe it is.. ever work or be compatible with the H200 as a bell sensor ect or say start automation like enable 24hr recording or send notifications or enable other th
Feature RequestAmazon AlexaSmart Actions and AutomationsNotifications
1Helpful
167Views
0Replies
Is there a way to set Activity Zones for Person detection? The problem is my D130 doorbell detects people walking by on the sidewalk even with the sensitivity set to the lowest (1). If I try to switch
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesAmazon Alexa
By craigify · Latest post 2024-03-31 16:55:15 by craigify
1Helpful
511Views
10Replies
Hi, is possible to have a trigger on motion detection on Tapo Cameras? It could be usefull, eg., to activate with a routine a smart light or plug or a vocal announcement if camera detects a movement.
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesFeature RequestAmazon AlexaSmart Actions and Automations
By DavideLorenzi · Latest post 2022-10-14 08:11:34 by DavideLorenzi
0Helpful
855Views
2Replies