Tapo Smart Lights

Welcome to the Forum Module for our Tapo's Smart Light Bulbs and Strips! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or feedback that you may have. If you have used a Tapo Bulb or light strip in your home, feel free to show off your automations and lighting effects below!
Tapo Smart Lights

Tags

Label

The Tapo app offers a variety of options to bring a little personality to your lighting - add a flair of color or automatically brighten your lights when you enter the room. Take Advantage of the feat
OfficialAutomations & Smart ActionsSunset/Sunrise
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-20 19:51:15 by Riley_S
3Helpful
788Views
2Replies
general question -- is the bulb compatible with mounting to a dimming switch? I understand that the dimming in specs in through the bulb control itself, but the fixture I have has a non-removeable bui
By jlacsm · Latest post 2024-02-08 19:01:33 by Riley_S
0Helpful
157Views
1Replies
I just took it out of the box and can't get this light strip to do anything. I've confirmed the adaptor is outputting 12V. I've confirmed the arrows align. What else could I be doing wrong?
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
65Views
0Replies
Hello, Just bought the bulb, following the instructions in the app I turn the light on and off 3 - 5 times till it starts flashing (side note; it doesn't just flash 3 times like in the instructions, r
By Elle4
0Helpful
78Views
0Replies
I can add the light to the Tapo app ok - but it seems to indicate that once it is in Tapo it's just a matter of "Adding" it to Home - but I can't seem to find any way to do that. The Home App will not
0Helpful
119Views
0Replies
i am trying to intall a second light in the same room but every time i try I keep on getting the message do i want move the existing light Please help Thangs
By Dogs28
0Helpful
136Views
0Replies
Hello, Is it possible to create custom themes? There are only 2 in the app for the bulb. I would like to be able to create a new one.
Feature Request
1Helpful
153Views
0Replies
Hi everyone, I can't seem to find the section for LED light strips in the forum, nor am I able to put my model number in as well (it defaults to L900-5), so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong
By ThingZero · Latest post 2023-10-27 00:10:59 by Carl
0Helpful
406Views
1Replies
Tapo L535E: Smart Wi-Fi Multicolor Light Bulb with Matter Certification Tapo has just released the first Matter-Certified light from TP-Link! If you are unfamiliar with the Matter Protocol and the adv
Official
0Helpful
528Views
0Replies
(Model L535E not available in model dropdown selector box.) I just replaced 3 Kasa bulbs that worked flawlessly with 3 Tapo L535E bulbs. They periodically go offline then back online and are sometimes
By NuklearNik · Latest post 2023-10-14 15:46:50 by NuklearNik
0Helpful
358Views
4Replies