Kasa WiFi Switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa WiFi Switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa WiFi Switch
Kasa WiFi Switch
2019-02-24 11:27:52
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I currently have 2 pairs of lamps, as well as a room that has an overhead light with a pull string (not wired for a switch). In all 3 of these situations, I am using Phillips hue bulks with there dimmer switch (WiFi connected switch that controls their lights). The rest of my my house is using HS200, HS210 abd soon to be KP200s.

I would love to finish off the house with Kasa. I could replace these 3 situations with Kasa bulbs, however my spouse is not excited about only being able to control those lamps and the room, via voice. Does anyone know if a Kasa switch like the Hue Dimmer Switch is in the works? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa WiFi Switch
2019-02-26 01:17:27

@ajgale1975 

We don't however, we do currently have the HS220 Dimmer wall switch, and a soon to be released wall switch with built in sensor and voice assistant.  Other than that our light bulbs are controllable via voice or the Kasa app.  

Best Regards 

Options