Bluetooth audio dropping out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-20 13:21:21
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 12.12 Build 20191014 Rel. 42025

Just installed Deco AC2200 M9 Plus. Now all bluetooth headphones I try on my iPhone skip and drop out. This happens regardless of what app is playing music. Problem goes away when I turn off WiFi on my phone. 

Anyone know how to resolve?

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Bluetooth audio dropping out
2020-06-23 15:38:25

@JDB462 

Here is an Apple support article that gives tips to reduce interference: link

Options
Re:Bluetooth audio dropping out
2020-06-24 13:52:51

@JDB462 

I have a similar issue with a pair of Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headphones for the PS4. I've finally figure out that the audio goes out everytime there is a lot of wireless traffic. I can recreate the problem everytime with a large file transfer or speed test.

It was worse when I used the M9, but got slightly better with the X60, still a problem though. I don't think there's much that can be done since we do not have options to manually set channels on the Deco (not sure that it would even be able to be fix it anyway)

While I know this is useless, and you probably wouldn't want to do it since it'll create issues with other devices, but disabling 2.4ghz on the M9 will fix your Bluetooth problems. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1352

Replies: 2