Can I combine a normal TP-Link Light switch with a TP-Link 3 way switch? Cover?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-14 18:22:22 - last edited 2020-10-15 17:20:12
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I have a light switch that has a 3 way and a light switch that is normal style in one switch plate. I have several TP Link HS200 styles in my house. 

Is there a way to combine two TP-Link (1 qty 3Way and 1 qty normal) and is there a wall plate that would fit that? See picture of what I want to replace. 

The left switch is normal, the right switch is 3 way. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can I combine a normal TP-Link Light switch with a TP-Link 3 way switch? Cover?-Solution
2020-10-14 21:27:30 - last edited 2020-10-15 17:20:12

@astrange1 

Yes as long as the wiring for each swich matches the requirements for each smart replacement. For the faceplate you would need to purchase a generic Decora style face plate.  Our switches use standard style sizes for a generic plate should work. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I combine a normal TP-Link Light switch with a TP-Link 3 way switch? Cover?-Solution
2020-10-14 21:27:30 - last edited 2020-10-15 17:20:12

@astrange1 

Yes as long as the wiring for each swich matches the requirements for each smart replacement. For the faceplate you would need to purchase a generic Decora style face plate.  Our switches use standard style sizes for a generic plate should work. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 769

Replies: 1