Unable to turn on remote control "your device has no internet"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-20 23:58:15
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

My device has an internet connection, as shown in device info, and shown in my router admin panel. However when I turn on remote control it fails saying "Your device has no internet. Please make sure your device is installed on a workable network, tap retry then we we will test connection in few seconds"

I have factory reset my devices and the issue persists. This happens on all devices I have, hs103, hs105, hs200, hs220. 

Only started recently. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to turn on remote control "your device has no internet"
2020-12-29 18:37:34

@ITDad92 

What type of network are you using?  Mesh, Single SSID, Etc.  Have you tried changing the encryption type or SSID or Password for the network?  

Options
Re:Unable to turn on remote control "your device has no internet"
2021-12-31 03:00:27

@ITDad92 

I have this exact same issue. Should have known a few too good to be true. Junk products can't figure out they are connected to the internet. I have a non standard local network subnet, as in my home network I'd a 10.0.1.xxx network. Maybe that has to do with it

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 761

Replies: 2

Related Articles