[SUGGESTION] Blinds! Pull-string Curtains!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-28 22:36:48 - last edited 2020-12-29 20:01:54

PRODUCT SUGGESTION 

There are a few products on the market, but the field of automated smart blinds/curtains lacks some serious innovation that I think Kasa TP-Link could fill.

What I would be looking for would be two styles. The first being a motor that takes a continuous feed of a fabric cord loop, metal/plastic chain loop, or one end of a string pull-cord and manipulates it in two directions. The second would be a twist-bar turner that could spin in both directions.

If this existed for Kasa I'd get 3 of the cord loop, 2 of the pull-cord, and 2 of the twist-bar styles.

Problem is that these exist, but none have quite the smart home integration that Kasa devices have, or are so expensive that my own setup would cost $1200, and that's rounding down. I think there's a spot in the market here.

Options
2 Reply
Re:[SUGGESTION] Blinds! Pull-string Curtains!
2020-12-29 20:01:03 - last edited 2020-12-29 20:01:54

@BrianRL 

That would probabaly not be a product we would do.  there doesn't seem to be a large market for such a product so it would not make business sense for us.  However I will forward it to the PM to evaluate. 

Options
Re:[SUGGESTION] Blinds! Pull-string Curtains!
2021-05-03 04:49:43

I found this post very good for you because there is a lot to learn in this post. how get your love back

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1339

Replies: 2

Related Articles