3 month old kasa hs200 worked fine, now suddenly blinking on and off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-19 19:15:29
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.4

i have a fairly new KASA HS200 switch installed 3 months ago. today it suddenly started turning off and back on at random times, but quite frequently (every 3-5 minutes or so)

this was already happening for 1 month with a switch in my laundry room (HS210), but it was the opposite - that switch is almost always off, and when I was sitting in my living room at night, I would notice that it would flicker on and back off every 20-30 minutes. but it didn't really bother me because i'm not in there very often. 

now it's happening in my office (lights are on, they flicker off, and come right back on). it's driving me crazy. firmware is up-to-date. i did a factory reset, and it worked OK for an hour then it started doing it again. 

since it's two different models, it seems like there is probably an underlying issue. just don't know what it could be....

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1054

Replies: 0

Related Articles