Old plugs stop working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Old plugs stop working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Old plugs stop working
Old plugs stop working
2021-04-12 13:20:17
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Does anyone have a solution (other than buying replacements) for getting the version 1 smart plugs working again? I have 2 that stopped working after an update; I suspect the tp folks are not interested in bringing along the older tech, but sheesh, I invested in them and was pretty good about singing their praises. Now I find out that my cell phone has longer support! hehe.

-------------------------------

Dear Mike,

Per provided proof of purchase, you buy the TP-Link device last  from November 22, 2018 and in United States we only have a limited 2year warranty.

We regret to tell you that your product is already out of warranty, hence we will not be able to help you process a replacement.

However, our goal is to ensure our loyal customers remain satisfied, so to that regard we would like to offer you a 10% - 15% discount on our Official TP-Link eBay store. Please choose which product you want to buy, and we will produce a discount link for you.

There are TP-Link eBay stores:

For smart home products: 

Please note that the amount of the discount is based on the sold price of the product that they have.  If its above $100 its 15% if its below $100 its it 10%.  And the discount can only be applied to products that are not already discounted.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation

We look forward to hearing back from you. If you have additional information or feedback to provide, please let us know.

Reymalyn.Pineda
TP-Link Technical Support
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 416

Replies: 0