Smart Button

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart Button

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Smart Button
Smart Button
2021-07-03 18:46:09 - last edited 2021-08-10 23:41:15

I have a smart bulb in the lamp by my bed. To control the bulb, I either need to use Google voice or the app on my phone. This makes the interface with the lamp tedious. I would like to see a "Smart Button" that would be able to control the build the bulb as well as other devices. Here are my thoughts on features.

• The "Button" when attached to a device or device group, if the device or device group are dimmable, then twisting the "button" clockwise would increase the brightness. Likewise, twisting the button counter clockwise would decrease the brightness. Also, the "Long click" , "double click", "Instant on/off", and "Gentle on/off" would work the same as a dimmer switch as well as be able to select presets for colored lights/bulbs. 
  • The "Button" would allow for linking to unlimited number of multiple devices and/or multiple groups.
  • The "Button" should be chargeable. This way a user can temporarily move the button to a new location. this would be useful if you controlling a smart outlet, smart power strip, or outdoor power strip.
  • In my opinion, this product would set you apart from other providers and offer a product that, for as far as I can tell, no other provider currently provides.

I would purchase multiple of these buttons, if they were available as described above.
Thank for your time and consideration of my feature request.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart Button
2021-08-10 23:40:54 - last edited 2021-08-10 23:41:15

@Meldawn 

Thank you for the suggestion.  We will add this to our update to the Product team.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 427

Replies: 1

Related Articles