Recorded Time & Date Stamp on Cloud stored activity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-20 14:32:48
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

OK,,,, I currently getting my local time (UK GMT) when looking for a certian time on the recorded drop down list,,,, not the time of where the Camera is recording ie central america -6hr GMT, so its very hard to work out what time of recordings

Also there is no Stamped time and date in the video,,,,

any ideas how i resolve both these issues

Options
3 Reply
Re:Recorded Time & Date Stamp on Cloud stored activity
2021-07-21 02:29:50 - last edited 2021-07-21 02:30:24

@mcagun Hello, 

Kasa APP-- Activity - time of the video clip there is the same as time on phone

Do you mean you are in UK (GMT+1 as local time) and camera is in a different location (Central America -6hr GMT as time zone of camera) ?

You will need to calculate the time difference to tell at what time camera records the video clip in camera's location. 

I'm afaid Kasa camera does not support time stamp, thank you for your suggestion, we will record your feedback and for further evaluation. 

Options
2021-07-21 06:17:40

@Solla-topee 

Yes I am in UK my camera/s are in Central America

This is just another reason why I will not be buying any more of these Cameras, the main one being the Cloud Storage and ability to NOT be able to mass delete all activity, individually trying to delete every activity is a nightmare,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Options
2021-07-21 11:25:42

@mcagun  

Sadly to hear that the camera failed to meet you need currently,  we will forward your suggestion of the mass delete as well for evaluation.

Thank you again for the feedback.  

Options