HS105 cloud send cmd failed remore acces turn on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-29 12:41:05
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

Hi, I have a TP-Link Kasa smart plug HS105 and I finished the setup process and then it told me to turn on remote control and i tried but this happened

Options
3 Reply
Re:HS105 cloud send cmd failed remore acces turn on
2021-09-30 08:25:42

Hello@OwenS ,

'Cloud send cmd failed' Error could be related to some settings on router/ modem, please refer to guide here to troubleshoot:

Why can’t I enable Remote Control on the Kasa app?

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2243/

If the concern persists, can you help confirm some details here: 

Model of the router and ISP: 

MAC address and S/N on the label at bottom of the smart device & MAC address on the device label (you may create upload the photos to google drive and share via private message) May I know has Kasa device worked fine before? 

Options
2021-09-30 21:53:19

@Solla-topee 

I bought it a year ago and I wanted to set it up now and I have unblocked it on my firewall 

Options
2021-10-08 03:42:09

Hello@OwenS  did unblocking plug from firewall help resolve the issue,  if not , you could share some information I requested above so we could look into the issue further, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 3