HS103 On/Off Schedule Help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-21 19:55:58
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

10/21

Greetings:
I just received the HS103 Smart Plugs and setup was fine with no problems. All I want to do is set some lamps to go on at a specific time and off at a specific time. I did the first one and was good. Went to the second lamp, and can't remember what my process was. I hit the + symbol, named the lamp location, went to the schedule and selected the ON time (6:30pm) and I think I then hit SAVE. Then went to the OFF time (10:00pm) and I think SAVE again. But, the lamp didn't go on at the specific time nor off, I had to do it manually.

Any help on the "order of events" would be appreciated.

Mike

Options
3 Reply
Re:HS103 On/Off Schedule Help
2021-10-22 02:30:56

@MBaker 

After the Schedule being saved , you should be able to see the Schedule entries show up in Schedule sector.  
Under Kasa APP ->Devices,  schedule activities to be executed will show up  Make sure you have selected a proper date Mon/Tue/Wed etc,  here is guide that should help:

How to setup schedule, away mode and timer of TP-Link Smart Plug/Switch in Kasa APP?

Options
2021-10-22 21:07:01

@MBaker 

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess my question is more the "order" in doing this. Do I do the ON time and then SAVE; or do the ON time, OFF Time and then SAVE? Thanks again for your help.

MBaker wrote

10/21

Greetings:
I just received the HS103 Smart Plugs and setup was fine with no problems. All I want to do is set some lamps to go on at a specific time and off at a specific time. I did the first one and was good. Went to the second lamp, and can't remember what my process was. I hit the + symbol, named the lamp location, went to the schedule and selected the ON time (6:30pm) and I think I then hit SAVE. Then went to the OFF time (10:00pm) and I think SAVE again. But, the lamp didn't go on at the specific time nor off, I had to do it manually.

Any help on the "order of events" would be appreciated.

Mike

Options
2021-10-25 03:20:26 - last edited 2021-10-25 03:22:43

Hi @MBaker 

We need set up different rules and save them separately. e.g. I wish to turn on plug at 6:00PM, turn it off at 11:00PM

1. Do the ON time (6:00 PM,repeat on Mon-Sun) and then SAVE;

2. Then add a new schedule entry, do the OFF time (11:00 PM, repeat on Mon-Sun)and then SAVE;

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 634

Replies: 3