Compatibility

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Compatibility

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Compatibility
Compatibility
2021-11-24 00:37:01
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Is this router compatible with this extender?

TP-Link AX6000 WiFi 6 Router(Archer AX6000) -Wireless Router, 8-Stream WiFi Router, 2.5G WAN Port, 8 Gigabit LAN Ports, MU-MIMO, 1.8GHz Quad-Core CPU

DEAL

TP-Link AC750 WiFi Extender (RE220), Covers Up to 1200 Sq.ft and 20 Devices, Up to 750Mbps Dual Band WiFi Range Extender, WiFi Booster to...
Options
1 Reply
Re:Compatibility
2021-11-24 13:18:41

@Bubbaweave33 

Should work just fine as most extenders work fine with most routers. Being the same company, I see no reason it would not work. I have the RE220 using it with my Archer C8 without any issues.

Important note: The Amazon site says the extender RE220 has OneMESH but it does NOT. If you plan to use OneMESH, see https://www.tp-link.com/us/onemesh/product-list/

Beware that speed thru any extender will be slower than what you get from your router. Also place the extender as close to the router as possible for your needed coverage to get the best performance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 1

Related Articles