Tp link Kasa leds light strips

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-14 01:04:43 - last edited 2021-12-15 00:08:17
Model: KL430  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

My led light strips stopped connecting to my wifi and I cannot reconnect them, I've tried checking the routers wpa and reconnecting and connecting the lights, I've held the button for 10 seconds for reset and still nothing. Anybody with the same issue or know how to fix this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp link Kasa leds light strips
2021-12-15 00:11:12

@Nuka 

We do recommend holding the reset button for a full 30 seconds.  I know the UG says 10 but often that is not enough in my opinion so a count of 30 usually does the job.  If the strip does not reset or it does but still is droping then it may be a defective product.  If the reset fails please email Kasa.Support@tp-link.com and let the Kasa support team know so they can begin investigating the possiblity of a warranty replacement.  The product would still need to qualify but its possible if it is the product is determined to be defective. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 417

Replies: 1