Cannot connect Kasa smart plugs to my Internet wi-fi PLEASE HELP ME before I completely Lose it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot connect Kasa smart plugs to my Internet wi-fi PLEASE HELP ME before I completely Lose it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-09 02:59:55

Does anyone know how to get these things to work?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot connect Kasa smart plugs to my Internet wi-fi PLEASE HELP ME before I completely Lose it
2022-01-11 02:15:06 - last edited 2022-01-11 03:09:25

@Mad_as-Hell 

Please try to factory reset plug and set it up from beginning in kasa APP, click '+' on the right top to add a new device: 

How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart switch and plug?

If set up failed at certain step, you could try some suggestions in guide here: 

What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?

If concern persist despite above,1)  can I know which step set up failed and the error 2) led status on plug after set up.  thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 839

Replies: 1

Related Articles