I have two EC70 cameras that I would like to view with my local networked PC.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-15 14:03:58

I have two EC70 cameras in my home.  I can view them on my phone using the KASA app.  I would like to be able to view them on my PC.  

I have tried setting them up with the TP-LInk Cloud.  I put the tpCamera app on my phone in order to add them to the TP-Link Cloud, but the app does not support that model camera.  I have tried to log into the web based user interface, but I did not have any luck doing that either.      

Any suggestions?  Thank you.   

Options
1 Reply
Re:I have two EC70 cameras that I would like to view with my local networked PC.
2022-01-17 03:24:29
Hello @Tiredolddog 

Kasa Camera does not have a web UI or PC software, you may consider some workaround like stream via Android emulator,here is related guide shared by forum user also appliable for kasa camera: 
Stream Tapo Camera on PC through Android Emulator : LDPlay4 vs Bluestack

If you have Amazon or Google smart displays, you could also stream camera via Google/ Alexa:

Alexa: How to make my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) work with Amazon Alexa
Google: How to connect my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) to Google Home
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 618

Replies: 1