No Longer Available ? This clip can't be played because it's no longer stored on Kasa

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No Longer Available ? This clip can't be played because it's no longer stored on Kasa

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-12 23:03:50
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am trying to load a very important clip. The trial says 30 days of video storage and I can see the thumbnail as if it was captured but cannot load video.

If I pay for Kasa premium will the video load ?

I need this video !!!

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:No Longer Available ? This clip can't be played because it's no longer stored on Kasa
2022-03-14 02:25:01 - last edited 2022-03-14 02:25:59

Hello @Hectic 

If camera was not on kasa care subscription after 30-day period free trial, the video clips will be deleted from cloud and could not be recovered, even we subscribe tapo care later for it. 

To view the Kasa Care plan, open the sidebar by tapping the “≡” button in the upper left corner of the Kasa app and select Kasa Care.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2120/

Can I have a photo showing the clips is no longer stored?  And a photo of the kasa care plan? 

Please let us know time of the clips that are needed.e.g. clips of 8:30AM UTC+1,March 13th; please share the tp-link ID/ email account to us via private message,  thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 718

Replies: 1

Related Articles