Switches or buttons

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Switches or buttons

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Switches or buttons
Switches or buttons
2022-03-14 15:41:32

Has anyone found any wireless switches or buttons that work with the kasa smart plugs?  I have a bunch of plugs I wish had a button in the room to turn on instead of taking out my phone or when people who don't have the app can just push a button and it turns on the plug?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Switches or buttons
2022-03-15 03:09:04

Hello  @TechyGuy 

thank you for the inquiry, currently there isn't a controller/ switch to physically control multiple plugs. 

If you have a kasa smart switch like HS200, you could set up an automationto turn on smart switch, then turn on a group of kasa plugs, you could learn more from guide below:

Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app

Ifyou have an Alexa device, you could create a scene on kasa app to control a group of kasa plug, and use Alexa to turn on / off Scene. Alexa app itself could also group the smart device and control it via voice command. How to control Smart Devices by Amazon Echo with voice commands?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 484

Replies: 1

Related Articles