Can I use one APP to control home and work place 10 miles away in the same time zone?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I use one APP to control home and work place 10 miles away in the same time zone?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-06 13:26:56

I have 2 kasa smart switches at home. Can I use the same app to control a 3-outlet smart power strip at work 10 miles away. They are in the same time zone

thanks

JIm

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I use one APP to control home and work place 10 miles away in the same time zone?
2022-04-08 00:58:38

Hello   @Cten 

Yes, you can add kasa smart devices in different locations using the same tp-link account and managed them in one app.As device bound to cloud account, once login tp-link ID you will be able to see them on the phone.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 322

Replies: 1