Kasa automated tasks do not detect API actions upon the device, such as Alexa or IFTTT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa automated tasks do not detect API actions upon the device, such as Alexa or IFTTT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-10 17:08:49
Model: KL125  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone,

I've observed that Kasa automated tasks do not detect API actions upon the device, such as Alexa or IFTTT

So for example, I have a simple automatted task to turn OFF KL125 after 10 minutes, the problem is that if an API turns it ON, then the automated aciton does not see that and it never turns it OFF, as it is supposed to do

If however I use the Kasa app to turn in ON, then the automated action sees that and in 10 minutes it turns it OFF

Any ideas, remedies, etc from the community?

Thanks

Boyan

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 265

Replies: 0

Related Articles