Kasa App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa App
Kasa App
2022-05-28 04:25:33

I am not able to open my Kasa App.   

Options
5 Reply
Re:Kasa App
2022-05-30 00:42:06

Hello @Rlynn 

Thank you for the feedback,if you can not open Kasa app

• Confirm kasa app is up-to-date in Google Play or APP store.
  • Force close the app and restart the app

Can I know the model of  your phone and its Android or IOS version? Can you share a video shared link or a photo showing the concern, the current APP version,thank you. 

Options
2022-06-08 13:31:31

@Solla-topee  having same problem!  Running version 2.37.2 on an iPad and iPhone both with iOS 15.5. Would deleting ap and reinstalling help?

Options
2022-06-13 01:07:32

Hello   @JCWHEELER 

Thank you for the feedback.

If force close the app and reopen it does not help, you could try to uninstall the APP and reinstall the app on the phone. 

Can I know the model of your iPhone and iPad as well, can you record a video and share the video link to us by private message? 

Options
2022-07-12 14:01:11

@Rlynn

Almost everyday, for the last two weeks or so, I've been getting the email below from TP Link. I'm indeed using the latest version of the App. I've reset my password. Why am I still getting it? Is it someone repeatedly trying to invade my Kasa app??

"We noticed a login attempt from an old version of Kasa app on an unrecognized device. Since Two-Step Verification is enabled, you’ll need to update your Kasa app to the latest version to log in with a verification code.
If it wasn’t you logging in, someone may be trying to access your account. You can change your password to secure your account."

Options
2022-07-19 12:32:04

@FG_FL 

Thank you for the feedback, it is recommended to enable Two-Step Verification (2FA) for your account to add another layer of security to your account.

In this way, an untrusted device will need an authentication code to login the account, and you can see what are the logged in devices in the app too. 

If this still happens, for security warning or any inquiries with account security, please try to reach our local support directly, so they could look into the case directly.

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 532

Replies: 5

Related Articles