Both TP-Link Archer AX11000 stopped work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-27 14:37:33

So I bought 2 - TP-Link Archer AX1100 from Amazon. One for me and one for my son. We have Hargray Fiber 1000/50. So the other week mine died and my Son's died yesterday.

My setup is - Fiber in to Router. Router to 2.5 GB switch and CAT 6 to different rooms.

I contected TP-Link Support that's like trying to get Blood out of Stone. Amazon only gives you 90 days replacement - what happened to 365 days?

So both machines top light is Red.

My other question is how make TP-Link give you 2 replacements.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Both TP-Link Archer AX11000 stopped work
2022-07-27 14:54:29

@BigAlastair 

First, the top red LED indicates that you do not have an internet connection which leads me to believe you might have both routers misconfigured for operation with you ISP.  I do not know anything about your provider, but I would imagine you should be configured to use Dynamic IP on the Internet (WAN) setting and do not clone MAC address.  I would check those first or consult with your ISP for potentially different requirements.

If your devices can connect to the routers wirelessly, I would say the above is your first troubleshooting step.  Also, make sure firmware is up to date and perhasps factory reset one and try to reconfigure.

Hope this helps. 

Options
Re:Both TP-Link Archer AX11000 stopped work
2022-07-29 14:16:34

@BigAlastair 

My local provider came yesterday and checked everything their end and everything works a it should. They also checked the TP-Link Archer and found it not receiving any signal

So it's broke.

I wonder if I will ever get a replacement.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 449

Replies: 2

Related Articles