Smart Action: Can Kasa Lightbulb increase from 10% brightness to 100% if Kasa Camera detects person

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart Action: Can Kasa Lightbulb increase from 10% brightness to 100% if Kasa Camera detects person

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-27 20:09:31
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.12

I typically leave a few of my Kasa Smart Light Bulbs (Model KL130) on all night at 10% brightness. Is there a Smart Action where the Kasa Smart Camera (model #‎KC420WS - outdoor) detects a person and it will trigger the Light Bulbs to go from 10% brightness to 100% brightness? I believe currently the only Smart Action is that if a person is detected by the camera it will turn the lights ON. Well, my lights are already on, so that does not work for me. Am I missing something here? Is there a different way to do this? Seems like this would be pretty standard. 

Options