Away schedule overnight

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Away schedule overnight

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Away schedule overnight
Away schedule overnight
2022-10-17 19:58:08 - last edited 2022-10-18 01:02:01
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Find it hard to believe, hoping its an obvious setting/setup somewhere, but one woudl think you woudl want the "away" option to work overnight - ie sunset to sunrise.  Option unavialble.  Only way I see to do it is have it from 12:01am to 11:59pm so lights are on during the day as well. Am I missing something - this would seem to be the most logical use for the away setting - works during the "night" which goes pass midnight.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Away schedule overnight
2022-10-21 01:58:36

@larryg 

Thank you for improvement suggestion with Away mode, so far the away settings does not cross the day, as the workaround, you may set up some schedule rules or smart action rules to turn on the plug for a certain time period and turn it off. Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app

Options
Re:Away schedule overnight
2022-10-21 09:25:47

larryg wrote

Find it hard to believe, hoping its an obvious setting/setup somewhere, but one woudl think you woudl want the "away" option to work overnight - ie sunset to sunrise.  Option unavialble.  Only way I see to do it is have it from 12:01am to 11:59pm so lights are on during the day as well. Am I missing something - this would seem to be the most logical use for the away setting - works during the "night" which goes pass midnight.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 270

Replies: 2

Related Articles