KL430 Offline Until I Access the Kasa App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-16 00:48:10
Model: KL430  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.11

I have two KL430s which have been working really well for about a year now.  As of two days ago though they have disconnected from Alexa, will not work with Smart Actions in the Kasa app, and show Offline anytime I open the application then quickly come online.

I only use smart automation to control the strips so they are always in the "on" switches position, nothing has changed there.

Has something changed in the support of these devices?  All my hardwired switches are working fine.

Options
3 Reply
Re:KL430 Offline Until I Access the Kasa App
2022-11-17 14:32:03

I can now see this is a widespread issue since the latest app update.  Other Alexa Skill users are reporting the same outage.  What is the status here, support team?

Options
2022-11-21 12:01:50

Hi   @SCardamon 

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. This has fixed by the team since Nov 2022

Please check the Device Offline feedback on Nov 15, 2022 in below topic and try suggestions or provide additional feedback there,  thank you. 

[Solution] Kasa Devices Offline/ Alexa or Google Integration Broken on Nov 15th

Options
2022-11-21 12:01:59

Hi   @SCardamon 

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. This has fixed by the team since Nov 2022

Please check the Device Offline feedback on Nov 15, 2022 in below topic and try suggestions or provide additional feedback there,  thank you. 

[Solution] Kasa Devices Offline/ Alexa or Google Integration Broken on Nov 15th

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 287

Replies: 3

Related Articles