Deco App keeps removing/deleting Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-03 04:40:35
Tags: #Deco App
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

The iOS Deco app keeps removing/deleting my network. And since it is the only way to administer the devices, it becomes rather difficult and frustrating to use...anyone else running into this issue...?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco App keeps removing/deleting Network
2023-01-04 09:58:04

@secdoc 

Thank you very much for the feedback.

I haven't seen another feedback so far and could you please help me submit the Deco APP log here:

How to submit Deco APP log

By the way, May I know who is your internet service provider and the model number of your cable modem?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco App keeps removing/deleting Network
2023-01-04 10:54:15

@David-TP so at the moment I deleted the old iOS app because it was becoming to frustrating to use and downloaded and installed what appears to be the latest version (v3.2.6).Since updating the app I have not had any issues. As far as the modem information, The primary XE75Pro is connected to a firewall and not directly to the cable modem, in addition, it is in access point mode rather than routed mode.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 121

Replies: 2

Tags

Deco App
Related Articles