Not able to Control HS 105 Plugs with Alexa

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-06 06:05:38
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

It appears that my HS 105 plugs are no longer able to be controlled by Alexa. Previously, I had no issues with controlling these plugs through Alexa, but now all three are unresponsive. I have tried disabling and re-enabling, as well as deleting and re-adding the plugs, but nothing seems to be working. Even the Kasa app, which has no problem turning the plugs on and off, is unable to get them to respond to Alexa. I have also followed the steps to enable the plugs on Alexa, and my internet and wireless connections are functioning properly. It is worth noting that these plugs have been working perfectly with Alexa for months prior to this issue. Any assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Not able to Control HS 105 Plugs with Alexa
2023-01-09 03:22:36

Hello  @DevinPomsilijr 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! 

Please confirm kasa device works over the internet (when phone is on Mobile data ) otherwise please reboot the plug 

If the same issue continues, can you share a photo of the error in the Alexa app, and let us know your local time zone & when the error occurs, thank you!

Btw, what is your TP-Link ID and device name of the HS105, please share by PM, that would helps us better trace what happened. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 258

Replies: 1

Related Articles