Kasa Smart Wi-fi Plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa Smart Wi-fi Plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa Smart Wi-fi Plug
Kasa Smart Wi-fi Plug
2023-01-11 02:31:11
Model: HS110-KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Cannot get the plugs to work.  Will not connect to my Verizon wi-fi.  My Mom has 2 other smart plug brands and they were a snap to install.  Have a new Apple i-Phone so I need IOS version of software.  Instructions that come with the plugs are very limited.  This is ridiculous.  I looked online on your web site and see that they are listed as "End of Life" whatever that means.  Are you no longer supporting them?  I bought them new some time ago and have had other things going on and just got around to setting them up - NOT.  I have no idea about hardware version of firmware version - where would I find that?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa Smart Wi-fi Plug
2023-01-12 06:57:32

Hello  @611Foxbow 

Thank you for reaching out to the community, 

Here is a troubleshooting FAQ that may help setting up the plug: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2229/

If the above steps does not help, may I know  you share a photo of error message or what is the error in the kasa app? Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 263

Replies: 1

Related Articles