2-Gang & 3-Gang Wall plates

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-21 19:56:02
Model: HS200   HS210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am incredibly happy with the smart switches from Kasa/tp-link however I don't see any options for 2-gang and 3-gang wallplates meaning I  have to go to another company to buy those. 

Will there be any options available in the future or should I look somewhere else to fullfill this need?

Options
1 Reply
Re:2-Gang & 3-Gang Wall plates
2023-02-22 17:50:49 - last edited 2023-02-22 17:52:29

@Zolglunen,

We currently don't have accessories for our switches sold separately. We have seen a large amount of support to add this to our product lines from the community, and after passing this feedback on to our teams, we created the 'Colored Switch and Dimmer Survey' based on what they would like to know about how users would use colored plates. I would assume that as we see more stemming from this survey, we may see more information about multi-gang wall plates.

Our switches are, however, designed to fit most standard wall plates. As one warning, some wallplates will inset the switch or dimmer a tiny bit and not sit flush with the switch. There are a few threads across the forum discussing this, and some users have linked the wallplates that they have had success with.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 322

Replies: 1

Related Articles