Where are the cloud videos???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-22 02:01:00 - last edited 2023-03-22 02:48:46
Tags: #Kasa Care #Cloud Storage Access
Model: EC60  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

I can't find the answer to this anywhere. Where... are the CLOUD videos stored and how can I access them? I have two brand new EC60s and they're both useless to me without cloud storage. I can't verify that cloud storage is working unless I see the videos in a cloud storage place. There should be PC access but I'll settle for the Kasa app (android). Yes, I signed up for "Kasa Care."

Edit: I have micro SD cards in each. When I view videos via the Kasa app, I believe I am viewing the videos stored on the SD card, correct? I don't see a "cloud" icon or symbol anywhere except at the bottom of the app screen that's labeled "Smart." Yeah I don't most of that "smart" stuff (except motion detection); I just need to see that the videos are uploading to a cloud.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Where are the cloud videos???
2023-03-24 01:56:03

Hi  @kasasht 

The cloud videos of camera are in Kasa App> Activity tab at the bottom of the menu. 

How do I view my video recordings?

With proper motion detection setup and Kasa care subscription, you should be able to view cloud videos in Activity.

Feel free to let us if this works for  you. 

Options
2023-03-24 02:20:01

@Solla-topee OK thanks. I wasn't sure if that was downloading from a cloud (although it's got a cloud icon so I guess it's a cloud) or from the SD card. So just to be absolutely clear... If the camera with SD card are missing or non-functional, I will be able to retrieve videos from the Kasa app alone, correct?

Options
2023-03-27 03:33:45 - last edited 2023-03-27 03:35:26

Hi  @kasasht 

Yes, the detected event video clips will be uploaded to the cloud with Kasa Care. You can access of 30 days cloud videos as long the camera was online in those days. Note here it is not the 24/7 video clip but the motion /trigger detected video clips on the cloud. You could learn more of Kasa care from this FAQ  What is Kasa Care?

Hope this answer your question.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 315

Replies: 3

Tags

Kasa Care
Cloud Storage Access
Related Articles